We will help you to run your business more successfully regarding business management issues through informative analyses and competent recommendations. As tax consultants, we are already monitoring your company's key figures on a long-term Basis by managing your accounts and preparing your annual financial statements. This is an ideal prerequisite for comprehensively highlighting all tax and business management aspects of a particular issue. When assessing your business management issues, we are therefore able to support you with pragmatic and logical recommendations and help you to implement these.
Our services at a glance
- Start-up/company establishment advice, including choice of legal form, preparation of business plans/ reports for banks and funding agencies, funding advice and budget planning
- Development of strategies and business plans
- Adapting accounting to meet international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS and US GAAP)
- Management of international operating sites and joint ventures (Link: Landing Page International)
- Succession planning
- Preparation of business valuations
- Investment and financing planning
- Financing alternatives (purchase, leasing, loan, factoring and mezzanine)
- Forecasted business development (profit, capital and liquidity forecasts)
- Implementation of controlling systems
- Turnover, profitability and liquidity development
(cost-benefit analyses, financial analyses, minimum turnover and minimum profit requirement calculations)
- Restructuring and insolvency consulting
We will provide competent business management advice in all the business development process phases – from start-up to succession planning.