Balance sheet, cost accounting, management accounts
An informative set of books contributes considerably to the success of a company. The financial accounting forms the basis of the annual accounts and an efficient corporate strategy.
We will prepare your balance sheet, cost and Performance accounting as well as asset accountings reliably and competently, including subledger accounting. Professional accounting and the targeted interpretation of comparable figures will provide you with reliable controlling instruments that allow you to manage your company with foresight.
Our services at a glance
- Processing of bookkeeping and payroll administration, including paperless accounting
- Ensuring compliance with the business recordkeeping and retention requirements pertaining to ledgers, records
and documents in electronic form as well as data access (German GAAP)
- Preparation of annual financial statements (including plausibility check, if required), profit computation, income and expenditure accounts, tax balance sheets including income statements, trade balance including the respective tax reconciliations
- Controlling and evaluation of the accounting procedures from a business management and administration perspective;
- Payment processing and accounts receivable management
- Optimisation of accounting and internal reporting procedures
- Drafting and implementation of cost centre/cost object accounting,
including target-actual comparisons
- Annual and asset accounts for non-profit organisations